GBCE Class

This is what we made.
The class was for this LO. I've used baby pics but the papers were suitable for lots of different types of pics.



I also did a Christmas version of the LO.


I left the inside blank on this one because I want to add some journalling.


I did a different flower on this one


I made this card with the leftovers and a different type flower.


I used a Digi Stamp from Mami Doodles
Big thanks to Elisa for giving me permission to use it.



This is the same as the flower above except it has an extra two layers



Share:

2 comments

  1. ohh looking forward to the video, I especially like the blue flower :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these flowers! Great LOs and cards.

    ReplyDelete

© Little Things In My Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig